Great Smoky Mountains National Park is one of my favorite places in the world (read my accessible guide to the Great Smoky Mountains here). As an animal lover, I absolutely love looking for bears, deer, and other wildlife in the park. As a lover of the outdoors, there’s nothing better than being immersed in nature and the Great Smoky Mountains have a plethora of places to enjoy nature at its finest. It’s truly one of America’s treasures and there’s no better way to experience it than while staying in a wheelchair accessible cabin!
Staying in a cabin can give you plenty of space to maneuver about and a sense of safety, especially during this pandemic. You’re able to cook your own food in a full kitchen, you don’t have to worry about going through a hotel lobby or getting in an elevator, and it’s a wonderful place to call your own “home away from home” for a few days. Trust me, there’s nothing better than relaxing in a cabin and getting away from it all for a few days… especially when it’s a wheelchair accessible cabin!
Eagles View cabin is located on Cove Mountain Ridge in Wears Valley, Tennessee. The cabin overlooks the Great Smoky Mountains and is only a short drive from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This cabin has stunning panoramic views and it is wheelchair friendly!
Here are some details about Eagles View cabin:
– It can sleep up to 5 people. Has 1 king bed, a queen sized sleeper sofa, and a twin sized sofa bed.
– It has a wheelchair accessible bathroom with a roll-in shower.
– Kitchen with pots/pans, plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices!
– It has a washer and dryer.
– The cabin has hand crafted custom woodwork by local artisans and custom made furniture adds to the luxury feel of this chalet-style cabin.
When I tell you that this cabin is awesome, I mean it is AWESOME!!! And that’s why I’m so excited to be GIVING AWAY a 4-Night stay at Eagles View cabin!!!! YAY!!!!
That’s right, you could WIN a 4-night Stay in this beautiful cabin!! All you have to do to enter is enter below. Be sure to complete as many entries as possible to better your chances of winning. This contest will end at midnight (eastern time) on Friday, September 11th and I will announce the winner on Sunday, September 13th during a Facebook Live on my “Curb Free with Cory Lee” Facebook page.
Enter here and be sure to read the rules below:
- One time credit for a single 4-night stay through 9/30/2022 at Eagles View cabin only (1 bedroom/sleeps a maximum of 5 people).
- May upgrade to 3 bedroom Above the Clouds cabin for the cost difference, pending availability.
- Must sign Smokies Cabin LLC’s rental contract and agree to the T&Cs therein
- No monetary value
- Pending available dates. The dates of stay cannot include: October 1st – November 8th, November 18th-30th, and December 16th-January 1st.
- Does not include pet fee – dogs only. ($50 + tax per dog). Only service dogs (not emotional) as described here – https://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm – will be excluded from the $50 pet fee.
- Must provide a credit card on file for $150 refundable damage deposit and incidentals such as pay-per-view movies.
So, what are you waiting for?? Enter above! Good luck!!